Sunday, November 2, 2014

"The Leader Who Had No Title"

I am currently reading "The Leader Who Had No Title".  Tonight at dinner I was thinking about how I found my way to Robin Sharma's book.  I was tired of procrastinating so I searched for YouTube videos for guided self-hypnosis about procrastination.  Although it wasn't hypnosis, Robin Sharma's How I Beat Procrastination came up and I watched it a few times.

That led to a chain of events that just kept spiralling.  That is the thing with making changes in your life and what "The Leader Who Had No Title" talks about.  Put a thought into action and it takes off and things move faster than you can imagine.

I searched for more Robin Sharma videos.  I came across Robin Sharma's How to Wake Up Early.  That led to more thinking and searching.  

Then I looked up his books.  I searched my local library and found "The Leader Who Had No Title".  I am still reading through the first philosophy but I am hungry to find more time to read.  I am convinced to buy the book because I want to share it with my husband who reads much slower than myself (if that could be at all possible).

But while thinking about my short journey so far, I am astounded that the things finding their way into my life is just what I have been seeking and wanting to learn and read about.  This book is EXACTLY what I needed and wanted.  So if you are not sure about what EXTRAORDINARY means to me, read "The Leader Who Had No Title" by Robin Sharma.

And it lines up with a core value of mine.


I believe in being a life-learner.  One of my loves in life is learning.  I am always searching for answers on the internet, truths about life, questioning everything I hear, and part of that is the desire for self-improvement.  We are never perfect so there is always room for learning and self-improvement.

No comments:

Post a Comment