Thursday, May 19, 2016

Attitude of Gratitude

The Hay House World Summit 2016 has been a great positive resource for me and my journey.

I have been watching and listening to many audios and videos.

One thing I have known for a long time, is that being grateful puts on the right frequency of your dreams.  Just recently, I admitted into my journal that sometimes finding things to be grateful for seems so basic.  So for example, being thankful for the "obvious" things in my life, seems kind of too easy and therefore I do not say those things.

Then one morning, I sat down and 2 pages in my journal just spewed out of me. It was a gratitude block that is now unblocked.

So I was looking at my basket of laundry to put away and I thought I would create a list of things to be grateful for, just related to that basket of clothes. You can take this exercise and apply it to any situation, remembering that if you have ANYTHING, or seemingly NOTHING, there is something to be grateful for.



I am so blessed that I get to put away a few baskets of clothes. One basket of clothes tells us how much we have to be grateful for.

1. We have clothes to put on our backs.
2. We have a spouse in most cases and children or even just our own lives and bodies to cloth.
3.  We own the appliances to wash them, the water that is required, electricity, and soap.
4.  If we have a washer and dryer in our own homes then we have a home. If we get to go to the laundromat then we have a means of transportation to get there and money to do the laundry.  (Even if you have to walk to the laundromat, be grateful for your legs).
5.  Experiences and food has made our clothes dirty. 
6.  We have furniture to put our clothes in.  
7.  If the basket of clothes is full, and we have an abundance of clothes.  

So much to be thankful for!!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

What is one thing today, you originally wished you didn't have to do, and what can you be grateful for in that task?



No comments:

Post a Comment