Saturday, November 22, 2014

I'm Not Going to Get All "Preachy"

I just had an epiphany.  I am usually a soapbox, preachy person.  When I get passionate about something, everyone must know about it.

That is the WRONG approach!

This blog is for people who want to join me in my journey to something greater.  If you want to read, thank you!  Your interest is what inspires me.

If this is no interest to you, then thank you for reading thus far.  I am not offended if you choose to not follow.  This journal is for me and people who are looking for realistic inspiration.

Sometimes we need support to know there are others going through what we are going through.  People we can celebrate with.  Real people who in a similar stage in life.  People to whom we are accountable.

It is sometimes hard to relate to the people who have already "succeeded" or the "teachers".  

So join me, "plain Jane", if you wish, on my way to being Iconic Stephanie!

No comments:

Post a Comment