Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Perfect Example of 5AM Club and Performance Enhancement

I believe once you set your mind in a path, the Universe lines up events and information to support that path.

Today, while I was reading an article unrelated to Law of Attraction, the Universe, 5AM club or anything to do with this journey of mine, a pop up news article "Recommended for You" piqued my interest.  The headline was "Tom Brady Explains Why He Goes To Sleep At 8:30" and right away I knew what the article was going to be about.  Now I am not a NFL football fan nor do I know very much about Tom Brady but I know his name because I know he is a big time player.  And he is a big time player partly because of this principle.

Tom never specifically says he wakes up at 5AM but he does say he wakes up early and his decisions are centered around "performance enhancement".  



Robin Sharma says to have what 1% of the world has you have to do what 1% of the world does.  And Tom Brady gets that.  He says, "I have to do things differently than the way guys have always done it."

If there was ever any doubt about wanting to be great and what is required of you to do that, let Tom Brady be an inspiration.


Here is the link if you wish to read the article yourself.
http://www.businessinsider.com/tom-brady-sleep-2014-11

No comments:

Post a Comment