Saturday, April 9, 2016

Law Of Attraction - It Works

It works, this Law of Attraction stuff.

And it happens quite quickly if you stay consistent and are committed to the process and you must keep believing.

So I started all of this process in January.  I took Mary Morrissey's DreamBuilder Course and now I'm taking it for a second time.  In my opinion, it's like watching a movie or reading a book twice.  You pick up on what you missed the first time the second go around.  

Well, let me tell you a few points of where I was and now where I am.

- worrying about money, not having enough, letting the "lack" of money keep me from doing things

- being average, not doing "great" things, living the same day over and over again

- not knowing what my purpose on this Earth was

- wanting "more" out of life (not material more, just feeling like there must be more to life than this)

I was very grateful, positive and energetic.  I still loved life but was just lacking.

And now, with a shift in my thinking, a believing in myself and a Higher Power (for those who do not believe in God, it doesn't matter, the Power is the same Power that makes nature happen, gravity forces, etc).

- I have started a business that I have had clients for at every step so far

- I am getting in front of people I never would've expected who have access to even more people

- I have met people and been introduced to highly influential people

- I do not let doubts stop my actions

And all of this is only explained by the Law of Attraction, the desire to think differently and adopting a new way of being.

life coach is helping me and and I still call her when I know I am not in alignment or my thoughts are affecting my desired outcome.

I want this for everybody, especially the people who are struggling.

Invest in yourself - investments always pay themselves back and then some so don't look at it like a cost, but an investment.  I'm glad I did.

Life is bursting open at all seams and I'm ready!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment