Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Personal Development Plan

I am very excited that I have become a member of Robin Sharma's Extreme Achievement Formula 2014.  I  have just started to scratch the surface of the program.

I haven't been active in my own personal development lately.  Although, I have started my binder and added pages, notes and tabs to start it out, there is lots of work to be done.  

Then I got sick, AGAIN!  So one thing I remember is to become master over self.  I have taken some time off from "learning" to take better care of my health to prevent such regular illnesses.  All that means, is I'm loading up on essential vitamins, probiotics and iron to get back to a better physical state.  Also, sleeping as much as I feel comfortable to repair my health.

Now that I am on the mend, I am ready to get back to blogging, learning, the 5 AM club, setting goals.  This process certainly is a rollercoaster.

The cool thing about all this, is the New Year is just around the corner.  I am not about resolutions but a full year to make goals and work towards them kind of feels like a clean start.

Do you ever feel like you just get started on something and then a hiccup comes along to upset things?

No comments:

Post a Comment