Monday, January 18, 2016

Timing Is Everything

Today I had a little glitch in the system. A little tiff in a close relationship of mine sent me to my basement to really work out a good vision/dream. Usually moments like that would stop most people in their tracks and get discouraged. And until just recently, the same would've been true for me. But this time, it was a motivator to work on my dream even harder and just spend some dedicated time on it. 

You see, even though I have homework or should I say life work every week for my life coach, I still procrastinate. But I'm at that point, and I tear up as I write this, where I know change is completely necessary for my happiness and that thought pushes me.  

If you are struggling and you feel that change is just too hard, do not give up. That's what your ego wants you to do. I know it sounds ass backwards but it's not. 

You deserve better. I deserve better.

No comments:

Post a Comment